EXPAND 881 is set to uplift and redefine the Industrial Zone
of Zouk Mosbeh, turning it into the hub of commercial and
industrial activity in Keserwan and beyond.
Confident in the future prosperity of Lebanon, B&B Development,
a recently established construction entity, is launching an innovative and
contemporary designed project incorporating out-of-the-box thinking for
commercial and industrial spaces.
With this in mind, B&B Development is proud to announce the development of
EXPAND 881, a 24,000 m2 multi-storey complex in the heartland of Zouk Mosbeh
The project is being overseen by APAVE LIBAN - the leader in technical, fire
safety and seismic control in Lebanon, accredited “First Category” by the
Ministry of Public Works (decision #1139).
WHY EXPAND 881?
- Prime location at the main entrance of Zouk Mosbeh Industrial and
- Daily circulation of 36,000 cars
- Thousands of workers in the vicinity
- Contemporary and solid architecture design
- Permits for Commercial and Industrial use
- Multi-faceted street level retail shops with ample parking
- High caliber of tenants expected including a major bank, a reputable
supermarket chain, a pharmacy, a major car-dealership workshop, an insurance
company, a freight and logistic company, construction and kitchen / wood
companies, architects and interior designers, industrial entities, a real-estate
company, and more.
EXPAND 881 Configurations
- 30 street level shops, heights between 3.15m and 5.75m,
spaces between 120 to 521 m2
- Office spaces (height 5.75m, various sizes)
- Warehouse spaces, heights 4.8m, sizes between 125m2 and
- Showroom / workshop / warehouse spaces, height 5.75m
- 280 street level and underground parking spaces